Architectural Sheet Metal
GRC Columbia’s Architectural Sheet Metal division prides itself on creating bold, dynamic exterior finishes that will last a lifetime.
Architectural sheet metal designs provide architects, general contractors and property owners a completely customizable, feature rich medium with extensive interior and exterior potential. ASM’s flexibility of design, proven longevity and wide ranging functionality support unique looks not possible with other exterior finishes.
First finding popularity in Asia, and later throughout medieval Europe, architectural sheet metal carries fourth a long standing legacy of quality and craftsmanship rarely seen in the construction industry today. We pride ourselves on maintaining the traditions of old world artisans, while embracing the technologies of today.
Over the past decade we have invested extensively in our facilities and equipment in an effort to provide our clients with more than just a quality product, but practical, cost effective solutions. We employ a veteran team of sheet metal fabricators and installers that actively oversee every project. Starting from the design stage right to completion.
Benefits of Metal Roofing & Wall Systems
- Extended Lifespan -Typical life spans and warranties for metal roof systems are in excess of 40 years, providing a significant advantage when compared to that of traditional sloped roofing.
- Durability – Metal roofs are not affected by extreme weather such as hail or strong winds. While Metal wall systems require little maintenance, and remain to be the most durable wall system available.
- Recyclable – Metal roofing and wall systems generally contain recycled material and are 100 per cent recyclable at the end of their service life.
- Energy Efficiency – Architectural sheet metal solutions are much more energy-efficient in that they naturally reflect light – keeping your property cooler in the summer and warmer in the winter. Metal wall systems can be fitted with a variety of different insulations to suite any application from agricultural to cold storage facilities
- Versatility – Whether it is residential, commercial or industrial, Metal roofing and wall systems come in a huge variety of colours, styles and profiles to suite all project types.
Architectural Sheet Metal Services
- Composite Panels
- Metal Roofing
- Specialty Metals- Copper, Zinc, Stainless, Corten steel
- Fabrication- sub-girts, rain-screen flashings, custom panels